Group info: I know most people see this as a general Tokyo Mew Mew fangroup, but it is for ORIGINAL Mew Mew's ONLY! When I say that I mean ones that are NOT canon and have been made by the member. There are very few OC only TMM groups around here and I want to keep it as such.
OC types allowed:
- American Mew's
- International Mew's
- Normal(Japanese) Mew's
OC types not allowed:
- Anything that doesnt fit TMM
Non-endangered animal OC's:
I DO allow these OC's but only because the amount of non-endangered OC's is higher than the endangered ones...Your OC will NOT be placed on the massive list and neither will their animal but your OC's and art can hang around...Because I adore all TMM OC's for designs and not DNA
Its not something Im Ok with...Not because Im against it but because the idea makes no sense to me and I cant see it working...People with these will probably have to explain to me how it works in order to join...If I get how you make it work then your in basically...
Manga and Japanese anime vs. American anime:
I HATE the Americanized version because they ruined an amazing series but if its what you have seen and all you know thats fine. If you dont know how to get the manga without buying it, talk with me and I can provide sites where its located. As for the Japanese anime, I have some too if you need it. But it doesnt matter how you know it so long as they are well rounded and nicely made OC's.
1. Must be a TMM fan WITH an OC AND art of them uploaded to DA
2. DO NOT try joining if you have canon only work, cosplay, or just want to join because you are a fan. This isnt a fanclub its a place for OC makers to place their stuff without worry
1. DO NOT tell me how to run my group OR how to organize it! I have a strange form of OCD so things get done my way and, unless I know you(because, if I do, you probably understand my OCD and have proper help for me), I will not take your ideas...Also note that breaking this rule results in possibly being kicked out
2. No explicit content of any kind(i.e. gore, hentai, you know...)
3. DO NOT post canon only things!
4. DO NOT bitch at each other or me
5. Be nice
1. Submit to featured if you dont know where to submit things
2. If your not sure if something would be allowed, ASK. I dont bite
3. I allow base users to the group(as I am one myself) but if you use bases you should be of decent skill(no 5 minute dolls basically).
4. If you have a fanfiction and you make art for it, TELL ME and I will make you your own folder! Personal folders can be lovely~
5. Yuri is ALLOWED but ONLY if it is OCxOC! I dont want CanonxOC! Just a bit awkward for a die-hard fan like me...And Im odd
6. If you commission/request art from a non-member, you MAY ask for it to be submitted and it will be allowed, usually. Unless I dont notice it
CLOSED until I clean up the group
Group explanation and rules- otakumewcafe.deviantart.com/bl…
Mew Mew animal sign-ups- otakumewcafe.deviantart.com/bl…
Mew Mew and Non-Mew Mew OC sign-ups- otakumewcafe.deviantart.com/jo…
Pairing list- otakumewcafe.deviantart.com/bl…
Members story blog- otakumewcafe.deviantart.com/jo…
Feature blog- otakumewcafe.deviantart.com/jo…
Mew Mew Academy RP forum- otakumewcafe.proboards.com/ind…
Mew Mew Review forum- mewmewreview.proboards.com/ind…?